Today's Featured Member of the Week is none other than the awesome, Emily Vannoy!
1. How long have you been a member of Finish Strong?
I joined in late January or early February 2015…not too sure! Ashley Hoffman Hidalgo dragged me to my first class with Molly Pettigrew Piercy. I WAS SO SCARED!
2. If you had to describe yourself in one word, what would it be?
3. What's one of your proudest accomplishments?
I’ve been published twice for my writing.
4. What's your greatest fear?
Uh, falling through a crumbling bridge while in my car over a body of water!
5. Where's your favorite travel destination?
For just a quick trip away, I love Holland, Michigan…look it up!
6. What is one piece of advice you've been given recently?
Be more spontaneous.
7. What's your favorite thing to do on the weekends?
Well, you can’t beat brunch outside or just hanging in the yard with my dog.
8. If you could only choose one son
g to listen to for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Talking Heads (official): 'This Must Be The Place' (Naïve Melody) <3
9. What's your favorite junk food?
I’m crazy for anything cinnamon flavor – I get it from my mother, she would hide Red Hots and Hot Tamales in her kitchen apron…also gummy candy I can’t resist!
10. Where and what do you see yourself doing in 5 years?
Not too sure where, but I’d love to be able work with my twin sister, Erin Vannoy.