1. Where are you originally from?
Philadelphia! Born and raised.
2. When did you move to Myrtle Beach?
3. How long have you been a member of Finish Strong?
4. What made you decide to join FS?
A friend was doing personal training with Molly when she first opened her studio and invited me to join her. I was hooked! I used to take Molly’s spin classes at the Y so I knew she was going to do amazing things with Finish Strong!
5. Where did you go on vacation this summer?
Vacation? My life is a vacation in Myrtle Beach! Kidding. We usually go to Florida to visit friends and family every summer. Chicago is my second hometown and we will probably go there this summer, as well. My hubby and I went Mexico this past spring to celebrate our 15 year anniversary. I think I need a lake trip to somewhere!
6. Do you have any pets?
3 dogs. And 2 boys, do they count?
7. What is your favorite quote?
I love you more. (According to my son!)
"To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded."
— Ralph Waldo Emerson
8. What's your idea of a fun night out?
An amazing meal with awesome people – old and new friends. Great music and lots of laughter.
9. What's a favorite workout/challenge/event that you've done at FS?
I have a Love/Hate relationship with The Hill. I do miss the workouts at Doug Shaw, too!
10. What's your favorite song to workout to?
No way I could pick just one – I’m a music girl and get inspiration from so many things: old school rap, House Music, Jesus music, you name it.
11. Where's your favorite restaurant in Myrtle Beach?
King Kong Sushi. Also love Rivertown Bistro, Sun City and Kindbelly.
12. What do you like most about Finish Strong?
Hands down, it’s the people. Molly has built an amazing community of women that is strong, positive and inspiring (hmmm…sort of like her!). I have worked out at many places, but it’s the people that keep me coming back – the women that push me during training sessions and the instructors.
13. If you had to which would you choose: 50 burpees or 100 warrior sit ups?
Warrior sit ups all day. I. Hate. Burpees.
14. How do you relax after a long day?
Wine, good friends, being goofy and weird with my husband and boys.
15. Do you have any hobbies?
What’s a hobby? My family keeps me pretty busy – my husband and I run a small marketing agency and my two sons never slow down! But I have great friends that keep me sane and I’m very involved with our church, Wellspring. I love serving in our middle school ministry with teen girls! I also do yoga and love to read when I have time. Music is my other obsession!