1. Where are you originally from?
2. When did you move to Myrtle Beach?
3. How long have you been a member of Finish Strong?
Ashley Hoffman dragged me there in January/February 2014? I remember it was cold and I was terrified.
4. What made you decide to join FS?
I kept hearing how great it was; I needed to get in shape and luckily I had a persistent friend.
5. Where did you go on vacation this summer?
Isle of Palms, Twinsburg, Ohio (200th Twins Days Festival!), NYC
6. Do you have any pets?
Sadly, no. I love animals though. :)
7. What is your favorite quote?
"If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you.”
8. What's your idea of a fun night out?
Girlfriends & tequila (the outcome is always a mystery).
9. What's a favorite workout/challenge/event that you've done at FS?
[Molly] Don't kill me, but I've never participated (fully) in a challenge! I do really enjoy the 2.0 class, learning new techniques and becoming more comfortable around heavy weight.
10. What's your favorite song to workout to?
Hard to pick just one. Gimme some hop hop or reggae and I'm set.
11. Where's your favorite restaurant in Myrtle Beach?
Let's just say I'd never turn down a delicious evening at Sun City.
12. What do you like most about Finish Strong?
100% the people and Molly.
13. If you had to which would you choose: 50 burpees or 100 warrior sit ups?
Gosh, probably 100 warriors...I'm dangling on the fence with this one.
14. How do you relax after a long day?
I take myself to the beach a lot, its a great distraction.
15. Do you have any hobbies?
Most leisure time is spent with my twin sister, doing lord-knows-what.