1. Where are you originally from?
2. When did you move to Myrtle Beach?
Summer of 2002
3. How long have you been a member of Finish Strong?
Since October 2016
4. What made you decide to join FS?
I was going through a difficult time and I had stopped working out for awhile. My friend Jessica Lenertz talked me into going to a workout and it was exactly what I needed.
5. Where did you go on vacation this summer?
We went to the Outer Banks in North Carolina and Florida.
6. Do you have any pets?
Yes...Maya a black lab and Maggie a Yellow Lab.
7. What is your favorite quote?
Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be.
8. What's your idea of a fun night out?
Dinner out with my husband or other couples. Although a girls night is a must every once in awhile!
9. What's a favorite workout/challenge/event that you've done at FS?
I started the challenge in Jan. 2017 and a month into it I injured my knee. Took a month off and all the trainers told me to come back even on crutches. Even though I couldn't continue the challenge I feel FS challenged me to continue even when I thought I couldn't.
10. What's your favorite song to workout to?
Anything that is upbeat.
11. Where's your favorite restaurant in Myrtle Beach?
King Kong, Sun City
12. What do you like most about Finish Strong?
The trainers...they really push you to make you work harder and all my workout buddies they make it fun!
13. If you had to which would you choose: 50 burpees or 100 warrior sit ups?
100 warrior sit-ups
14. How do you relax after a long day?
A glass of wine and some couch time.
15. Do you have any hobbies?
My kids! Spend most of my time going to their sporting events and other activities and I love it!