1. Where are you originally from?
Grew up in Western Montana… the pretty side:)
2. When did you move to Myrtle Beach?
Came here in 2005 to stay with my Mom for a bit…. been here ever since.
3. How long have you been a member of Finish Strong?
I think January will be 4 years.
4. What made you decide to join FS?
Chris Richardson and Ashley Hoffman were both talking about it to me and how much fun it was. I took 1 class on the field and I was hooked.
5. Where did you go on vacation this summer?
Summer is a busy time for work…so looking forward to going on a cruise in February and shooting a wedding in Punta Cana in May!!
6. Do you have any pets?
I rescued Geppetto my poodle 5 years ago.
7. What is your favorite quote?
I guess it’s kinda cheesy but “Everything Happens for a Reason” is the one that sticks out to me. Everyone has their ups and downs in life…but I believe that people don’t come into our lives by chance….there is a reason for it.
8. What's your idea of a fun night out?
Going out to dinner and having a few glasses of wine with the ladies.
9. What's a favorite workout/challenge/event that you've done at FS?
I have a love/hate relationship with the hill workout but always love the special event workouts. I remember a really fun one at the stadium for the olympics and our prize was an orange.
10. What's your favorite song to workout to?
Love to workout to techno music. I love the fast pace stuff that makes me want to move.
11. Where's your favorite restaurant in Myrtle Beach?
So many really….anything from New York Prime to E Noodle.
12. What do you like most about Finish Strong?
I love the accountability and comradery. You always feel like you’re a part of something good and if I start missing classes….people start asking where I am.
13. If you had to which would you choose: 50 burpees or 100 warrior sit ups?
Definitely warrior sit ups
14. How do you relax after a long day?
Glass of wine or a walk around the neighborhood
15. Do you have any hobbies?
Luckily….my hobby is my job. I love what I do and I’m always looking for ways to be different or challenge myself.