Feature Friday: Meet Member Brittney Jackson
1. Where are you originally from?
I am originally from Greenville, SC
2. When did you move to Myrtle Beach?
I moved to MB in 1998
3. How long have you been a member at FS?
I have been a member for a little over a year :) working at FS almost 10 months!
4. What made you decide to join FS?
I wanted to start working out after I had my daughter, but complications and life happened lol Then my sweet friend Jessica Delco mentioned she just started at a BC and I decided to join her to try it out, Oh Doug Shaw we have a love hate relationship! It was tough, I thought I might throw up, but I loved it and kept coming back..
5. Where did you go on vacation this year?
Took my daughter and cousin to Disney in November!! So much fun... Going back in October!!
6. Do you have any pets?!
No, but Paisley wants a puppy name Sophia for her birthday lol (will see)
7. What is your favorite quote?
“The Lord will fight for you: You need only to be still.” Exodus 14:14
8. What is your idea of a fun night out?
A fun night out for me would be going somewhere with my family, there a very entertaining crowd!
9. What's a favorite workout/challenge/event that you've done at FS?
The pink out work out was a lot of fun, I also enjoyed the "Don't Gain a Pound" challenge because I got to hold myself accountable
10. What's your favorite music to workout to?
I really like 90's hip hop
11. Where's your favorite restaurant in Myrtle Beach?
I don't know if I have a favorite but I LOVE pasta!
12. What do you like most about Finish Strong?
I love that each workout is different, you never know what your walking into, you don't get bored. I love that all the members are friendly and everyone is encouraging one another. The trainers and workers are pretty awesome too..
13. If you had to which would you choose: 50 burpees or 100 warrior sit ups?
100 warrior sit-ups for sure...
14. How do you relax after a long day?
Paisley snuggles & Grey's Anatomy re-runs
15. Do you have any hobbies?
I love to cook and read when I have free time!