1. Where you originally from and how long have you lived in mb? I am originally from Columbia, SC but my daughter and I moved to MB from Texas almost 6 years ago.
2. What made you decide to join FS? I came to a few classes last year with Cindy Neal and absolutely LOVED the workouts! I attended the Grand Opening last year and have been a member ever since.
3. You just completed the Transformation Challenge, how do you feel? I feel great! Jason and Bob did a wonderful job encouraging us to push ourselves and teaching us about body awareness! Def looking forward to the next challenge!!
4. What is your favorite time of the day to workout? I definitely prefer an early morning workout, it helps me "tackle" the hectic day ahead!
5. What is your favorite quote or motto to live by? A day in which you have not laughed is a day totally wasted.
6. What do you like most about FS so far? I love the variation of the workouts, definitely no monotony at FS!
7. What is your ideal vacation? D
Somewhere tropical for sure! St. Thomas is one of our favorite vacation spots.
8. If you could hire one of the following, which one would you choose: Personal Chef? Live in housekeeper? or Personal makeup artist/stylist? That's a tough one, but I am going to say a personal chef. Plus, I am not the best of cooks!
9. If you could donate $1,000,000 to a charity, which one would you choose? It would be the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Breast cancer is such a horrible disease that takes the lives of too many women, what a wonderful blessing a cure would be!
10. What is your favorite restaurant? Aspen Grille is for sure one of my favorites in Myrtle Beach. Always so yummy!!!
11. Tell us something about you we wouldn't know? Before moving to MB, I managed a horse breeding and training ranch in Texas.
12. If I say "burpee challenge" whats the first word that comes to mind? TORTURE!