1.Where are you originally from and how long have you lived in Myrtle Beach? I grew up near Columbia, S.C., and have been in this area since 1990
2. What made you decide to join Finish Strong? I’ve had several friends tell me it is a great place to work out, and I was feeling out of shape.
3. What is your favorite time to workout? I enjoy working out in the morning.
4.What is your favorite type of music to workout to? Any music. I run with friends so I talk instead of listen to music.
5. What do you enjoy most of Finish Strong? That I’m feeling stronger already.
6. What is your idea of a fun night out? A great dinner.
7. What is your favorite quote? “Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
8. Tell us something about yourself we wouldn't know? I have the world’s sweetest grandson.
9. What is your go to healthy snack? Cucumbers.
10. If I say "burpee challenge" what is the first word that comes to mind? Ugh.
11. If you could donate a million dollars to a charity of your choice, which would you choose and why? A charity for Alzheimer’s research. My mother and other family members have had it, and it is a terrible disease.
12. If someone is thinking about joining FS but is nervous, what advice would you give them? If I can do it, so can you. And you’ll love it.