1. Where are you originally from and how long have you lived in Myrtle Beach?
I am originally from KY and have lived in Myrtle Beach for 3 years now.
2. What made you decide to join Finish Strong?
My tennis buddy Jordyn invited me to come to a 5:15am on the field, so I said yes...I loved it and that was that:)
3. What is your favorite time to workout?
In the morning before I head to work.
4. Favorite music to workout to?
Pop or rap
5. Tell us something about yourself we wouldn't know?
I’ve driven across the country 4 times
6. What do you enjoy most about Finish Strong so far?
How every workout is different and I feel like I set mini goals each time and can compete with myself. Also, that the classes have the feel of a personal training session, but with the motivation of group classes.
7. Go on any vacations this year?
We spent two weeks in Cali in February and possibly planning another family trip in the fall
8. If you could hire one of the following which would you choose: Chef, Stylist or housekeeper? and why? Hands down a chef. I am the biggest procrastinator and I hate cooking, meal prep...all of it!
9. Do you have any hobbies?
At this phase in life my hobbies include hanging out with my husband and almost 1 year old daughter as much as I can...we love going to the pool.
10. What's your idea of a fun night out?
Anywhere with lots of wine, some relaxing live music, and friends.
11. If I say burpee challenge, whats the first thing that comes to mind? I’ll pass.