1. Where are you originally from and how long have you lived in Myrtle Beach? I’m from Goldsboro NC. I moved here when I was 21 to spend the summer and never left. That was 26 years ago..
2. What made you decide to join Finish Strong? My two daughters have been doing middle school bootcamp with Molly for 3 years. Watching them become stronger was my motivation
3. What is your favorite time to workout? I love working out in the morning, makes the rest of my day more productive.
4. Favorite Exercise? favorite exercise...hmmm I’d have to say anything that works tri-ceps...
5. What is your favorite restaurant?
Greg Norman’s but new fave is Costa Bowls!
6. What type of music do you like to listen to while working out? Anything by Toby Mac
7. What is something about yourself we wouldn't know? I’m shy. I have to push through fear when meeting someone new. By second time talking to you I’m good, but first time is uncomfortable.
8. If I say burpee challenge; whats the first word that comes to mind?! Crap....
9. If you could hire one of the following which would you choose; a chef, personal stylist or housekeeper? Personal stylist for sure. I enjoy cooking and don’t mind cleaning. I would love help with my fashion.
10. What is your favorite thing about Finish Strong?
I love the community in FS. I won’t quit when it’s hard because who wants to be the only quitter in the crowd!
11. What advice would you give someone wanting to join Finish Strong? Do it. Don’t let the fear of the unknown get in your way. You’ll love everything about it, just do it!