1. Where are you originally from and how long have you lived in Myrtle Beach? I’m originally from a small town called Roxboro, North Carolina. I have lived in Myrtle Beach for about 18 years now.
2. What made you decide to join Finish Strong? I give credit to my friend Whitney Gibson for encouraging me to do the 30 day challenge last January. I was ready for a change in my life at this point to lose weight and just be healthy again.
3. Favorite time to workout? I wouldn’t say it’s my favorite time to work out but the 5:10 AM class works out best for me. I really enjoy going to the 8:10 class when I have a chance.
4. What do you like most about Finish Strong? What I like most about finish strong are the trainers and how comfortable everybody makes you feel. I also love the friendships I have made.
5. Have you gone on any vacations this year? I recently went on vacation to Fort Lauderdale with my husband for his birthday. I love that I was able to wear a bikini again and feel good about myself.
6. What would be your dream vacation?My dream vacation is to go to Europe with my family.
7. What is something we wouldn't know about you? Something you would not know about me is that I was senior class president my senior year LOL. I was so studious then. Something happened when I went to college.
8. What are your health/nutrition goals? My nutritional goals are to cut out sugar. I can quit anything for 30 days but it’s hard to cut yummy treats out of your life for good. That includes alcohol!
9. If you had to choose; 100 warrior sit-ups or 50 burpees? I would So rather do 100 Warrior situps I hate a burpee!
10. What advice would you give someone thinking about joining Finish Strong? Advice I would give about joining finish strong is, it has truly changed my life , I love to work out again and I love being healthy again. I love my new body! I couldn’t have done it without the motivation from the trainers and the staff at Finish Strong!