Feature Trainer: Laura Davis
1. How long have you been a member of Finish Strong? This January marks three years!
2. As a trainer, what's your absolute favorite song to crank for a workout? Missy Elliott - 'Work It' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm28EEeyLek
3. What did you want to be when you were growing up? I knew I wanted to do something in healthcare. I had a crazy disease when I was two called Kawasaki's disease. I had to have echo ultrasound studies on my heart yearly. That is what perked my interest in ultrasound.
4. What is your favorite sport or who is your favorite athlete to watch? Volleyball....but I don't mind watching Adam Scott play golf :)
5. What's your favorite color?
Favorite place to shop?
I love Nordstrom Rack.
Favorite ice cream flavor? I am not big on ice cream but I can't get enough of the Talenti Fudge Brownie Gelato!
6. It's a Friday night and you've got a babysitter for the night. What do you do? Check in to a hotel and SLEEP! Lol! Champagne and a spa night would definitely go down too!
7. Who was the last artist/band you saw in concert? Who will you hope to see for your next concert? The last artist I saw was Elton John in Las Vegas...Best show ever! I'm going to see Mumford and Sons in April!
8. What are your hobbies? So I don't really have any hobbies because I'm on the go a lot with 2 kids 5 and under, but I enjoy some down time listening to audiobooks and wandering around Target and HomeGoods!
9. If you won the lottery, what would you do? Of course I would first do the responsible thing and pay bills, set my kids up for college, help some family, donate to some local charities and THEN...head to Europe for a nice, long trip!
10. What have you learned from being a member at Finish Strong? You have to make time for working out. If you wait until you have free time, it won't happen! I've also learned that workouts can be fun and I really need to surround myself with positive ladies like the ones at Finish Strong! I look forward to seeing every single member whether it's working out with them or instructing them! Finish Strong is a HUGE part of my life and I am blessed to have this community!