1. Where are you originally from & how long have you lived in Myrtle Beach? I am originally from Greenville, SC moved to Myrtle Beach 20 years ago. 2. What made you decide to join Finish Strong? I have made so many excuses to put off getting in shape, it was finally time. 3. I know your doing the Transformation Challenge, how is that going? It's going good. I have a lot more energy and feel better both mentally and physically. 4. What your favorite time of day to workout? I p
1. Where are you originally from & how long have you lived in Myrtle Beach? Originally from inner city Philly, moved to Myrtle Beach 9 years ago for school. 2. Tell us a little about your past, I hear your an Olympic qualifier? Jason is an Olympic qualifying javelin thrower! He was a D1 All American Javelin thrower at Coastal Carolina. Formerly ranked as 48th in the world, London Olympic trial qualifier, and a Dicks Sporting Goods Contender. 3. Have you done any competition
1. Where are you originally from? Marion, South Carolina 2. When did you move to Myrtle Beach? May 1995 3. How long have you been a member at Finish Strong? I'm a member of the awesome "beginner class." Just joined a couple weeks ago 4. What made you decide to join finish strong? I am ready to make positive changes in my life and make fitness a priority. I used to work out with Molly before she opened Finish Strong, so I know that this is where I should be to get the help and
1. Where are you originally from? Myrtle Beach ,South Carolina 2. How long have you been a member of Finish Strong? 5 years 3. Why did you decide to become a Trainer? Fitness and health has always been a passion. I enjoy coaching others, helping them reach their goals and being a cheerleader for them along the way. 4. What is your favorite exercise? Cross body mountain climbers 5. What is your favorite music to listen to during a workout? Anything upbeat, Paralyzer by finger
1. Where are you originally from? Irmo/ Columbia, South Carolina 2. When did you move to Myrtle Beach? Fall 2003 3. How long have you been a member at Finish Strong? 5 years!!! 4. What made you decide to join Finish Strong? A friend invited me to come... needless to say I left a lot on the old YMCA field. Thank you!! 5. Where did you go on vacation this year? Went to visit family in Charleston, Columbia, and Bluffton. 6. Do you have any pets? Yes!! Two Maltese!! 7. What is yo
1. How long have you been a member of Finish Strong?
This January marks three years! 2. As a trainer, what's your absolute favorite song to crank for a workout?
Missy Elliott - 'Work It'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm28EEeyLek 3. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
I knew I wanted to do something in healthcare. I had a crazy disease when I was two called Kawasaki's disease. I had to have echo ultrasound studies on my heart yearly. That is what perked my
1. Where are you originally from? I am originally from Greenville, SC 2. When did you move to Myrtle Beach? I moved to MB in 1998 3. How long have you been a member at FS? I have been a member for a little over a year :) working at FS almost 10 months! 4. What made you decide to join FS? I wanted to start working out after I had my daughter, but complications and life happened lol Then my sweet friend Jessica Delco mentioned she just started at a BC and I decided to join her