Meet a Member Monday: Erica Walker
1. Where are you originally from?
2. When did you move to Myrtle Beach?
3. How long have you been a member of Finish Strong?
Since the grand opening!
4. What made you decide to join FS?
The positive environment and genuine trainers!
5. Where did you go on vacation this summer?
Cuchara, CO & the finger lakes in NY (both for sisters' weddings)
6. Do you have any pets?
Yes! 3 dogs and a leopard gecko
7. What is your favorite quote?
"In every woman there is a Queen; speak to the Queen and the Queen will answer."
8. What's your idea of a fun night out?
Spending quality times with friends and dancing.
9. What's a favorite workout/challenge/event that you've done at FS?
I have loved every workout to be honest! I love that I can show up and they always have a great way planned for me to kick my own butt for 45 minutes and be done.
10. What's your favorite song to workout to?
Anything that is Electronic dance, contemporary R&B, or a combination of them (AKA Justin Bieber radio on Pandora) ... lol
11. Where's your favorite restaurant in Myrtle Beach?
Bisquit in Pawleys Island
12. What do you like most about Finish Strong?
The attitude: one that's positive and encourages you to push yourself!
13. If you had to which would you choose.. 50 burpees or 100 warrior sit ups?
100 warrior sit ups for sure!
14. How do you relax after a long day?
Chatting with my fiance while cooking dinner and enjoying a glass of wine.
15. Have any hobbies?
My fiance and I are youth leaders at our church and I love to knit whenever I have an excuse.