Feature Friday: Emma Howard
1. Where are you originally from and how long have you lived in Myrtle Beach?
I was born and raised in Myrtle Beach. I lived in Charleston, SC for college and have been back since I graduated.
2. What made you decide to join Finish Strong?
My sister Mamie and my sister-in-law Brooke convinced me to come try bootcamp. It was so challenging but I loved it and ended up joining that day.
3. What is your favorite time to workout?
I'm not a morning person, but I’ve realized I am more consistent if I go in the morning.
4. What is your favorite thing about Finish Strong?
love how the classes are different every day and the coaches have different styles of teaching. I am always sore, so I know it is worth it
5. Favorite Exercise? The box push...
6. Have you gone on any vacations this year?
I travel a lot - once or twice a month to usually to Washington D.C. or NYC. Hoping for a tropical vacation soon
7. What is your favorite restaurant? For lunch - Kindbelly and for dinner- Perrone’s
8. What is something about yourself we wouldn't know?
I have a degree in Mathematics. I also have 11 nieces and nephews (12 in October)
9. If I say burpee challenge; what is the first word that comes to mind? No thank you
10. If you could hire one of the following which would you choose: personal stylist, chef, or housekeeper?! I would definitely choose the chef
11. What advice would you give someone thinking about joining Finish Strong?
It is easy to be intimidated, but everyone is very supportive and friendly. Don’t give up - it’s hard for everyone. Challenge yourself you can make the workout as easy or as hard as you want, but it feels good to push yourself. Also, do the monthly testing so you can actually track your progress