Feature Friday Member: Sharron Gardner
1. Where are you originally from and how long have you lived in Myrtle Beach? I’m originally from San Juan, Puerto Rico and have lived in Myrtle Beach for 20 years.
2. What made you decide to join Finish Strong? I decided it was a good time when I saw the 22 Day Challenge. I LOVE CHALLENGES LOL!
3. What do you like most about Finish Strong? I love the workouts and I love the support from all the FS members. I really respect the trainers and that they are there to push you and not give up
4. Have you taken any vacations this year? We’ve been up to Wake Forest, NC to visit family!
5. Favorite restaurant? Bay Naturals is our favorite restaurant!
6. Favorite type of music to workout to? Toby Mac radio on Pandora is my favorite music to listen to when I’m running.
7. If you won the lottery and had to donate half of it, which charity would you choose? St. Jude’s Research Hospital because every child deserves a chance at life.
8. If you could hire one of the following: chef, stylist or housekeeper, which would you choose? I would choose a personal chef. I love to cook but if I had a chef it would keep me on track a lot easier lol!
9. If someone is thinking about joining Finish Strong, what would you advice be to them? Be prepared to love it!
10. I say burpee challenge: whats the first word that comes to mind? BRING IT!