Feature Friday: Vanisha Patel
1. Where are you originally from and how long have you lived in Myrtle Beach? Born in England, raised in Myrtle Beach. I’ve been her for about 24 years.
2. What made you decide to join Finish Strong? My mum, Rupal Patel, would come home and talk about Molly & Jason, and after hearing all the wonderful things she had to say she finally convinced me to try it out one day and I’m glad she did.
3. What do you like most about Finish Strong so far? I like the element of surprise. I like knowing that every time I come in there is a different workout on the board.
4. Favorite time to workout? 7:10/8:10 are my favorite times to workout.
5. Have you gone on any vacations this year? Haven’t been on any vacations yet, but I am off to New Orleans next week.
6. Favorite restaurant? This is a hard one, I think my number one would be La Pablanita on Hwy 15. Best tacos in town!
7. What is something we wouldn't know about you? I’ve been dancing since I was 2, and was on a collegiate Indian dance team while at USC.
8. If you had to choose; 50 burpees or 100 warrior sit-ups? Is neither an option...? But if I had to choose I’d probably pick the 100 warrior sit-ups.
9. What is your dream vacation? My dream vacation is going to Iceland and hanging out in the Blue Lagoon.
10. What do you do to relax after a long day? After a long day, I like to lay on the couch with a good Netflix show.
11. If someone is thinking about joining Finish Strong, what advice would you give them? Just DO IT! Come in and try a class, you’ll definitely be hooked - trusted me