Featured Member: Amy Springs
1. How long have you been a member of Finish Strong? I have been a member for about a year and 1/2!
2. Do you have any summer plans? My summer plans are starting early! My family and I are going to the Bahamas next week to see one of my daughters who is in school down there! Other than that, my plans are to enjoy lots of family time here at our beautiful beaches!!
3. What is your biggest pet peeve? Just off the top of my head, I really don't like when at a restaurant and you have finished eating, the dirty plates sit on the table for too long! I guess that leads to a bigger pet peeve which would be poor restaurant service!
4. What is the most adventurous thing you've ever done? I don't think I have done too many adventurous things but I did try snowboarding a few years ago and at my age- I felt like that was very adventurous!!! I'll stick with skiing!!
5. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? Oh wow! 5 years from now I will be an EMPTY NESTER! So weird! I really don't like the sound of that after many many years of having a full house of girls and traveling around watching them play sports!! Wouldn't trade those days for anything.
6. What are three things that make you happy instantly? Spending time with my family! Being in church on Sundays! Being outside on a boat or a beach!
7. Which celebrity would you like to be friends with? Ellen Degeneres or Julie Bowen (from Modern Family!)
8. If you could have been a child prodigy, what would have been your skill? My skill that I would have loved to have (and that I don't) would be something musical! Maybe a piano player or singer!
9. What's your favorite thing to cook? What's your least favorite thing to cook? Favorite - main dish would be a delicious shrimp and wild rice casserole and for dessert I love to make key lime pies and pound cake (which are not the healthiest but are so yummy!) Least favorite - fried chicken!! My husband begs me to fry him some chicken but it just doesn't happen! He's of the old school "meat and 3" kind of guy!
10. Red wine or white wine? Chocolate or vanilla? Salty or sweet? Beach or mountains? Red, vanilla, salty, beach!!!!