Feature Friday: Meet Member Reid Delco
1. Where are you originally from?
I was born in White Plains, New York.
2. When did you move to Myrtle Beach?
I moved to Myrtle Beach in 1990. I was four years old.
3. How long have you been a member of Finish Strong?
I have been a member of Finish Strong for four months now.
4. What made you decide to join FS?
My wife, aunt, and cousins were all members and kept telling me a lot of good things about Finish Strong. It was also time for me to get back in shape.
5. Where did you go on vacation this summer?
We're going to Mexico next month!
6. Do you have any pets?
We have two Dogs: Riley (maltese) and Tucker (labradoodle).
7. What is your favorite quote?
Don't have one.
8. What's your idea of a fun night out?
Taking the boat out for a sunset Booze Cruise, then grabbing dinner on the waterway.
9. What's a favorite workout/challenge/event that you've done at FS?
Bob's arms and chest days, and Jason's squat days are my favorite.
10. What's your favorite song to workout?
Disturbed by The Game.
11. Where's your favorite restaurant in Myrtle Beach?
The Flamingo Grill.
12. What do you like most about Finish Strong?
The Staff and encouragement I get from everyone at Finish Strong.
13. If you had to which would you choose: 50 burpees or 100 warrior sit ups?
14. How do you relax after a long day?
Sitting by the pool listening to music and watching my three boys swim.
15. Do you have any hobbies?
Golf, Kickball, Snowboarding, Wake Boarding - anything outside and adventurous.