Feature Friday: Meet Member Tippins Gandy
1. Where are you originally from?
2. When did you move to Myrtle Beach?
3. How long have you been a member of Finish Strong?
Since January of this year.
4. What made you decide to join FS?
I wanted to get back in shape after I had my third child and I had heard good things about FS.
5. Where did you go on vacation this summer?
Austin, TX, Figure 8 and New Orleans.
6. Do you have any pets?
I have a cavachon named Rex.
7. What is your favorite quote?
“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane” – Jimmy Buffett
8. What's your idea of a fun night out?
Dinner out with my husband and friends. Trying new experiences and restaurants.
9. What's a favorite workout/challenge/event that you've done at FS?
The transformation challenge. It really pushed me to eat healthy and get back in shape.
10. What's your favorite song to workout to?
Anything I get to pick. With three kids I don’t choose the music very often. : )
11. Where's your favorite restaurant in Myrtle Beach?
Ciao and Kindbelly.
12. What do you like most about Finish Strong?
The people. I work out at 5:15am and if it wasn’t for the positive and encouraging people I see every morning I don’t think I would get out of bed.
13. If you had to which would you choose: 50 burpees or 100 warrior sit ups?
14. How do you relax after a long day?
Enjoying a yummy meal with my family. Spending time catching up with my husband after the kids go to sleep.
15. Do you have any hobbies?
I like reading, baking, needlepointing and gardening.