Feature Friday: Meet Member Victoria Durkin
1. Where are you originally from?
Swampscott Massachusetts, but have lived in five states since my husband is a Division 1 football coach at Coastal Carolina University right now and we move a lot!
2. When did you move to Myrtle Beach?
3 years ago.
3. How long have you been a member of Finish Strong?
For 6 months.
4. What made you decide to join FS?
I was looking for more structured workouts and to push myself harder.
5. Where did you go on vacation this summer?
On a cruise to the Bahama islands with my family.
6. Do you have any pets?
Yes a 4 year old golden doodle named Lena (my maiden name).
7. What is your favorite quote?
8. What's your idea of a fun night out?
A girls night dancing.
9. What's a favorite workout/challenge/event that you've done at FS?
Loved the 550 rep workout we did last week with Jason.
10. What's your favorite song to workout to?
ANY old school rap.
11. Where's your favorite restaurant in Myrtle Beach?
12. What do you like most about Finish Strong?
The amazing trainers that push me and the great strong women I am surrounded with at the classes.
13. If you had to which would you choose: 50 burpees or 100 warrior sit ups?
100 warrior sit ups and then cry lol.
14. How do you relax after a long day?
Being with my kids and watching really bad tv like any of the real housewives on Bravo. -lol
15. Do you have any hobbies?
I love watching football and baking/cooking.