Feature Friday: Meet Member Priya Patel
1. Where are you originally from?
Florence, South Carolina.
2. When did you move to Myrtle Beach?
Almost 9 years ago.
3. How long have you been a member of Finish Strong?
4. What made you decide to join FS?
My coworker at the time Debbie Jumper convinced me.
5. Where did you go on vacation this summer?
6. Do you have any pets?
7. What is your favorite quote?
"You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching. Love like you'll never be hurt. Sing like there's nobody listening, and live like its heaven on earth."
8. What's your idea of a fun night out?
Going to a nice dinner and enjoying a glass of wine or two!
9. What's a favorite workout/challenge/event that you've done at FS?
I really love all of the workouts since the workouts are different everyday.
10. Where's your favorite restaurant in Myrtle Beach?
I love Sushi so I would pick Wicked Tuna or King Kong Sushi.
11. What do you like most about Finish Strong?
I love the camaraderie between all the ladies there. I have met many wonderful ladies in the last year and half. It makes it easier to get up at 5:15 in the morning to see all the beautiful smiling faces.
12. If you had to which would you choose: 50 burpees or 100 warrior sit ups?
100 warrior situps anyday!
13. How do you relax after a long day?
Once I put my kids to bed, the best feeling is to crawl into my bed and watch a little bit of tv before I go to bed since my alarm is set for 4:30!
14. Do you have any hobbies?
I love to travel and play tennis.