Feature Friday: Elisabeth Lackey
1. Where are you originally from and how long have you lived in Myrtle Beach? Clemson is my hometown. Iv'e loved Tiger Football since the days you get a cheap set on the grass. We have lived in Myrtle Beach for 19 years.
2. What made you decide to join Finish Strong? I joined FS thanks to Amanda's encouragement. I had recently run a full marathon so I thought I would be able to handle the workouts. HA! After my first session, I wasn't sure I could handle the drive home.
3. What is your favorite time to workout? I love how early morning sessions at FS allow us to exercise before jobs and families take over the day, but an alarm time that begins with a 4 is crazy!
4. What do you like most about Finish Strong? The trainers, camaraderie, support, friendship and acceptance- FS women and our coaches are amazing!
5. Favorite Exercise? Stretching!
6. Have you gone on any vacations this year? A quick trip to Disney because we can't go too long without visiting Mickey.
7. What is your favorite restaurant? I love to eat anyplace where someone else shops, preps, cooks and cleans up.
8. What is something about yourself we wouldn't know? We're all 6 degrees of separation from Kevin Bacon, but I'm only 5 steps away from Kim Jon-un.
9. If I say burpee challenge: whats the first word that comes to mind? "What's the Alternative?"
10. If you won the lottery; what would you do with the money? Shoes, a family trip to Antartica, a donation to St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital, and a FS taco night.
11. What advice would you give someone thinking about joining Finish Strong? You might join FS to lose inches and pounds, but what you gain- friends, fitness, support, and confidence- is the real prize.