Feature Friday: Natasha Wood
1. Where are you originally from and how long have you lived in Myrtle Beach? Sunny San Diego, California and have been in Myrtle Beach for 15 years.
2. What made you decide to join Finish Strong? Friends especially Kim Rutenberg, I came to try a class and loved it!
3. What is your favorite time to workout? Morning, but I’ll take whatever I can get with 3 kids & husbands busy schedule.
4. What do you like most about Finish Strong so far? I love the results I am seeing.
5. What is your go to guilty snack? Chocolate and cheese
6. Have you gone on any vacations this year? We went to San Francisco over Christmas break. Alcatraz was so much fun!
7. How do you like to relax after a long day? A hot bath with glass of wine if I’m lucky (no kids sports that night).
8. If you had to choose 50 burpees or 100 warrior sit-ups? Burpees...I kinda like them.
9. What is something we wouldn't know about you? I absolutely love to cook & be in the kitchen.
10. What advice would you give someone thinking about joining Finish Strong? Just try it, what’s there to lose!