Feature Friday: Misty Polston
1. Where are you originally from and how long have you lived in Myrtle Beach? I am originally from Bennettsville, South Carolina. Lived in Murrells Inlet for a year and now Myrtle Beach for one.
2. How long have you been a member at Finish Strong? I started 5/2018
3. What made you decide to join Finish Strong? When I looked in the mirror I was no longer with what I saw and knew that this would push me.
4. Favorite time to workout? Well if you want the truth in my sleep but my normal day is the 5:10pm class
5. Favorite music to listen to while working out? Depending on my mood but mostly Today's Hits.
6. Favorite restaurant? Don't really have one but anywhere there is PASTA.
7. What type of music do you like to workout to? R&B something with a beat.
8. If you had to choose; 50 burpees or 100 warrior sit-ups? 100 warrior sit-ups the bum knee
9. If you won the lottery what would you do with the money? I would pay off my student loans, my dads house, my house. That would be the start if there was any left travel a little.
10. What advice would you give someone thinking about joining Finish Strong? Great group of people and they lie when they say it gets easier but it is so worth it.
11. What is your favorite thing about Finish Strong? How encouraging everyone is.